Pair of handsome tumbler cups
YEAR OF MANUFACTURE: 1913
ORIGIN: Sheffield, England
MAKER: Hawksworth, Eyres & Co.
ENGRAVINGS: Both engraved with Crests and Mottos.
STOCK CODE: L4754
Hallmarked in Sheffield in 1913 by Hawksworth Eyres & Co., this very handsome, Antique Sterling Silver Pair of Tumbler Cups, are presented in their original box, and are both engraved with a crest and motto. Each tumbler cup measures 2.5"(6cm) tall, by 2.75"(7cm) in diameter, and the pair together weigh 9.5 troy ounces.
The same crest and motto is found on a tile in St Oswalds Church in Derbyshire, presented in memory of Colonel Richard Henry Jelf, his wife Margaret Jelf, and their son Lieutenant Richard John Jelf.
Colonel Richard Henry Jelf was a Royal Engineer, Commandant of the Royal Military Academy at Woolwich, and Churchwarden of St Oswalds.
Vault Nine, The London Silver Vaults, Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1QS, United Kingdom View map
Show this exhibitor's phone number
View all of this exhibitor's items